What is Google Page Rank?



What is Google Page Rank?

Google PageRank (Google PR) is one of the methods Google uses to determine a page's relevance or importance. Important pages receive a higher PageRank and are more likely to appear at the top of the search results. Google PageRank (PR) is a measure from 0 - 10. Google Pagerank is based on backlinks.

How to increase Page Rank?

  1. Publish relevant content. Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. ...
  2. Update your content regularly. ...
  3. Metadata. ...
  4. Have a link-worthy site. ...
  5. Use alt tags.

Unknown

I enjoy doing search engine marketing, social media, and online businesses immensely. I have a strong work ethic, I am enthusiastic and focused in everything I do and keen to learn new skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment