What is Off-page Optimization?



What is Off-page Optimization?

In search engine optimization, off-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are off-site in that they are not controlled by you or the coding on your page. Examples of off-page optimization include things such as link popularity and page rank.
·         Off-page optimization is a long-term process and takes time to improve.
·         Off page is all about your online reputation.
·         Off page optimization includes acquiring backlinks to your page from the authority sites in your niche.
·         Backlinks is the currency of any off-page strategy.

Unknown

I enjoy doing search engine marketing, social media, and online businesses immensely. I have a strong work ethic, I am enthusiastic and focused in everything I do and keen to learn new skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment